kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

2.6.12

three



My relationship with my parents is good - always has been. They prepared me for life, and I always knew that they'd be proud of me as long as I did my best. They parented me, but it wasn't forced. I never felt like I was being smothered. I was always allowed to be my own person. I guess you could say that we had a typical good relationship growing up. My dad would take me to get french fries and milkshakes every Wednesday night, and my mom and I would go shopping together. Now, as an adult, our relationship is still good. They are still my parents, but we're more friends now than anything else. It's a wonderful situation to be in. 

3. Describe your relationship with your parents | thirty things

No comments:

Post a Comment

♔ huzzah.