kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

23.5.11

Oh, Oprah.

Dear Oprah,

You made me cry every single day last week. Today is no exception either. It's day one of your two-day farewell celebration, so I'm expecting a good cry again tomorrow. Maybe I'm just over-emotional because Husband's gone? Wednesday is a no-brainer, as it's your last.episode.ever...whatwillidowithmylife? Thanks for being there with me every afternoon.

xoxo,
A.

p.s.
Beyonce's performance was FIERCE. Can I please be her? kidding.kindof.maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I know we talked about this on Twitter but I still found it to be very cringe-worthy. That said, her last episode is on in 30 minutes....you bet I'll be watching!

    Not sure what I'll do everyday at 4 if I can't listen to Oprah while cleaning. *sad face*

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.