kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

20.5.11

tastes like home.

Just in case the slightly completely insane idea of the world ending tomorrow actually happens (spoiler: it won't) I had a great day. My cats have spent all day following me around and cuddling on the couch next to me. I bought some new (desperately needed) makeup. Result! I put a pork loin in the crock pot this morning, and seven hours later shredded it and smothered it in Maurice's sauce. Massive success. I ate a BBQ sandwich and drank coke out of my Gamecocks tumbler while watching Gilmore girls. All the while counting down the time until I get to go pick up Spencer from the airport. (it's down to two and a half hours,  in case you were wondering). Not to mention I spent the last week in South Carolina. Life is good.


P.S. huge shout out to my awesome friend breanna for taking such good care of my kitties while i was gone.

1 comment:

♔ huzzah.