kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

12.1.13

even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.





I think it's safe to say I enjoyed this movie. A lot. I've seen it three times already. While the movie as a whole was spectacular, I felt like Anne Hathaway (Fantine) and Samantha Barks (Eponine) really stole the show. I did not enjoy Russell Crowe as Javert, but Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean was a very good choice. Best part? Colm Wilkinson as the Bishop - especially when he welcomes Jean Valjean into heaven. Full circle, guys. Full circle. Moral of the story: I will buy it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you loved it. I was ho-hum about it; maybe my expectation were too high? I think I need to see it again and see if it's better the second time around.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.