kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

25.9.12

who am i? 24601.


Is anyone else out there as excited about this movie as I am? Lauren, I suspect you are, but are there any other fanatics out there who absolutely cannot wait feels like time is moving like molasses christmas will never arrive and when it does you'll be first in line? 

Seriously, just look at this newly released movie poster via the movie's Twitter:


fight. dream. hope. love.
(best tag line ever.)
 
So much love. So much. The previews already have me in tears, so I'm sure I'll be a blubbering mess at the actual movie. Really, though, who around these parts wants to go see it with me? Can't promise I won't attempt to sing along, though, so consider yourself warned.

P.S. The show is touring and coming to my city in March. I'm so there. End of.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to see that when it comes out! I liked the old movie too...I've never seen the stage show, though.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.