kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

25.8.12

five hobbies of mine


reading/buying books
I have this problem where I continue to buy books even if I haven't finished reading the books I bought on my last jaunt to the bookstore. So much so, that I have an entire bookshelf of 'to be read' books.

music
I've been playing the piano for sixteen years, and the flute for twelve. I love listening to it, playing it, studying it, analyzing it, talking about it. It is so much a part of my soul.

sports
No, not playing them. Had you fooled there for a minute. While I love riding my bike and swimming laps, I'm not the most talented when it comes to hand-eye coordinated athleticism. I love watching sports. More specifically, cycling, anything Olympics related, and college football. And yes, I know the rules and how the plays work.

movies
My family are big movie watchers - we go to the theatres, we watch them at home. I have a pretty decent collection of my own. Apparently it's something in our genes. We.all.love.it. Is there a movie or TV show marathon in your future? Let me know. I'll come party with you.

writing/blogging
Perhaps, most obviously, I enjoy blogging. I like to observe and write down my musings of the world around me. Writing is a great way to figure out what you really think about something.


What do you like to do in your spare time?


23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them. | thirty things

1 comment:

♔ huzzah.