kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

22.6.12

it's the most wonderful time of the year (again)


image found here.

The countdown begins! Well, it officially began at the end of last year's tour, but to save you the grief of reading things like, "Only seven months, two weeks, and four days until the Tour!", I've waited until now to announce it. We've got one week and one day, people! That's right; the best three weeks of the year begin next Saturday. I can hardly wait to spend my mornings watching the drama unfold while listening to the best sports commentators on the planet who say things like 'car park', 'he's a crack descender', and 'schloops+schmangies'. Get ready for the crazed fangirl version of me who isn't going to shut up about cycling for the next three weeks. Maybe I'll even put up a picture of me in the yellow Tour hat I wear while I watch. The magic begins in eight days. Get excited.

1 comment:

♔ huzzah.