kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

30.5.12

one



i have the same middle name as my maternal grandmother : while on the subject of names, my dad wanted to name me roxanne - after the song by the police : my toenails are always painted : i've never been out of the country : i really dislike wearing nametags : i love reading on the beach : i have freckles on my lips : i've never owned a dog : i'm an old soul : i was born in the same hospital as my dad : i secretly want to be an ex-pat : i love countdowns : i am not an outdoorsy person : i haven't thrown up in thirteen years : i have a pretty twisted sense of humor : i can drive a stick shift : i didn't wear glasses until my senior year of high school : i'm a night owl : i love all things british : i hate pickles

1. List 20 random facts about yourself. | thirty things

1 comment:

  1. Love this list! Although I don't know what an ex-pat is...haha. Also, hopefully you can keep your no throwing up streak when you get pregnant someday!

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.