kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

10.10.11

music.


Have you ever been to see the symphony? There is not much that delights me more than sitting there in the audience, allowing the waves of sound to pin me to the back of my seat and permeate my soul. My very being. The symphony has healing power, I'm sure. I always come out feeling better about life. There is just something unmistakably unique about sitting in an audience listening to live classical music. When you're there, you can feel it. Every happiness. Every heartache. Every rise and fall of emotion. It is palpable. Real. Raw. Go to the symphony. Feed your soul. Feel the emotions. The tension, the release. Get caught up in the moment. It will be an experience you won't soon forget. The experience is unmatched by anything.


1 comment:

  1. I love the symphony. I get all giddy when the tuning starts up at the beginning and it only gets better from there. I'm sure I will have many concerts yet to come. We've added another stringer to our family. That makes 3. E=cello, D=Bass, M=Bass. Fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.