kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

22.8.11

maybe i was a fish in another life




last week we bought a year-long pass to our local rec center. i now go swimming three times a week. nothing feels quite as good as swimming laps. try it. you'll love it. promise. even husband, who doesn't much care for swimming, goes with me and swims laps. one of the main reasons i love swimming is because i hate being sweaty. i love working out, but cannot stand the sweat. jump in a pool to exercise, and problem solved. i'm getting my swimmer's muscles back. huzzah! 

what's your favorite way to exercise?


4 comments:

  1. yay for rec centers and swimming! reminds me of some good ol' days. :)

    my favorite way to exercise is probably dancing-- zumba, blues or west coast. pilates is relazing. running is a good standard but hiking is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both!!!! Swimming is my exercise of choice as well!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy swimming, but our gym doesn't have a pool. I have to have a variety so my current favorites are power yoga, Zumba, and running. I hear ya on the sweat part. I have to go home and take a shower asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming. I'm with you. No sweat. I need to join a pool again. I love the muted sounds of the outside and the lapping water.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.