kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

23.8.11

hands




I love fingernail polish. This is no secret. Rarely are my fingernails not painted. My only complaint about nail polish is a fact of life: If it is on your fingernails, it will chip within twenty-four hours of initial painting, no matter how expensive the polish. Anyone else have this problem? I have found a solution. Shellac manicures. Last week I got one (see above picture) and a week later, no chips! They even survived the pool and smacking my hand against a lane line. This is the stuff of miracles. Go get one. You won't be disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. oooh, pretty nails! I've never got a manicure; I tend to just do it myself since I am allergic to formaldehyde, and it's in most nail polishes. But, what is a shellac manicure? I'm so intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. No chips. Revolutionary. Must. Try. Now.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.