kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

3.6.11

i'm a working girl.

For those of you who don't know, I recently got a job! I now work for church headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The team I work with is great. Everyone is funny, helpful, and extremely nice. Our team provides financial, technical, and member support for the entire country and Canada. Essentially, we deal with all of the databases that contain all of the electronically stored paperwork of the church. It's actually quite interesting. A lot of that has to do with the team I work with, and the fact that I have Fridays off. The best part is that I can walk to work. And once our office building moves next month, I'll have a five minute {max} walking commute, which means I'll be able to walk home for lunch. Happy day.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Sounds like a pretty good situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again AND....walk home for lunch? Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh m goodness. great gig you got there. i'm looking for work. keep me in mind if you hear of any openings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! That sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.