kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

18.4.11

Monday!

Only two tests left and I will be done with college forever.
Graduation is Thursday and Friday.
It's kind of surreal that I'll be graduating this week. I don't think it's really set in yet.

In other news, nothing makes me want to get out of Provo faster than going up to our new place in Salt Lake. We've been moving things for the past few days, and really only have clothes and the big furniture left. I'm going to Wal-Mart today to buy all of the cutsie things to go in our place. You know, lamps, curtains, a new shower head. (we'll not talk about the one that's already there. nightmare material). Every time we go up there, I just want to stay. I'm so excited for the prospect of living downtown. There's just so much more to do in the city than in Provo, and everything is within walking distance of our place.

Oh, and we'll be getting kittens. That's the best part.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful. Good luck with finishing up the finals and getting moved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I am so excited for you. We _really_ should get together one more time before you move!

    PS- I think getting kittens sounds like the perfect thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun! I didn't know you were moving to SLC. You guys have jobs lined up there? Have fun

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.