kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

8.2.13

goodreads


I don't know how many of you knew that the picture of a bookshelf over there on the side bar takes you to a page about my reading habits, but I'm willing to guess it's not many. Maybe you don't try to click on every picture on blogs to see if there are any hidden gems. But then again, maybe you do. Regardless, you should click it, and then click the link there that takes you to my goodreads profile. I guess you don't need to do that if you're not the least bit interested in my opinions on books. Or if you're too lazy to take the plunge and click, here's what the page says:

The best way to keep up with my voracious reading habits is to check my goodreads profile. There, you can find books I've read, what I'm currently reading, my favorites, my not-so-favorites, and those I was compelled enough to write about. Join me in my love for all things literary.



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we weren't GR friends before now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I can't believe it either. Good thing we fixed that.

      Delete

♔ huzzah.