kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

4.2.13

all hail Queen B


(I had this one in the works last night, but got too tired to finish/post it.)

I hope everyone enjoyed the Beyoncé concert - there was a football game? - last night. We watched with friends - friends who went just as wild for Bey as I did. Thank goodness I wasn't the only one. 
When it all started off like this I knew it was going to be a-maz-ing.

dang, girl. that walk is fierccccceeeee.

At first I was all - Look at her legs. They're as tall as me. I want to beeeeee her.
(Then we tried to sing and dance along and it ended up a little like this.)
And then there were so many dancing Beyoncés. Holograms. Hair whipping. What?!
And then we flailed over Sasha Fierce's dancing. Werk.
Then we were all screaming - omgomgomgomgomgomOMG IT'S DESTINY'S CHIIIIIIIIIIILD!!!


Conclusion: Beyoncé won the Super Bowl.
Football? Who needs football?
(gif found here)

And in case you missed the whole thing, watch it here.
Top GIF image from nfl.com. I do not claim ownership of any of the content.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. BEYONCE. BEYONCE. BEYONCE.
    That girl can werq like none other. I am obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.