kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

19.7.12

thirteen + fourteen


weaknesses :
. not speaking up as often as i should about issues that are important to me
  that's the only thing i can think of.


strengths :
. playing music
. listening and talking to people
. writing + reading
. remembering people - really. i have this freakish talent for remembering people. if i see your face and put your name with it, you're imprinted in my brain forevermore. 


13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have. 14. Describe 5 strengths you have. | thirty things


1 comment:

  1. We have the same freakish memory. Is it creepy that I have pretty vivid memories of you from girls' camp? I thought, "She is quiet and nice. I should be friends with her." Alas, my own awkwardness kept me from ever saying much.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.