kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

26.6.12

how embarrassing.



I had to think for a long time about any embarrassing stories involving myself. I guess that I'm not one to get embarrassed easily. That, or I've just repressed every embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. There's a story my husband likes to tell about the time our cats knocked our curtains down onto our faces while we were asleep and I woke up screaming. I don't like it when he tells that story. Or there's the time at BYU when I fell down the last two stairs in between the Wilk and the library as I was walking back to my apartment. Or the time that I tripped going up the stairs (yes, up.) in the Wilk to get to the main floor one morning. Apparently I have issues with stairs; but in my defense, BYU is the land of awkwardly spaced stairs. Nothing terribly embarrassing. Let's keep it that way.

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment. | thirty things

3 comments:

  1. I had a hard time thinking of embarrassing things too. (I haven't written the post on my blog just yet. I'll get there though) When I asked my husband he could think of a few for me though. Haha. I guess I'm a bit of a repressor when it comes to embarrassing things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmyword, I am exactly exactly the same and can never come up with anything at the usual round-the-campfire sort of Q+A that asks about anything embarrassing. I think it's a combination of both repressing anything that maybe actual was embarrassing, but also living a life in careful avoidance of absolutely anything potentially humiliating at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have WAY too many embarrassing stories to tell unfortunately! How do I follow your blog? I couldn't find a button!

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.