kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

14.1.12

And ... the Duggars.


Today my good friend Candice and her husband came into town to spend the day playing around Columbia with me and Spencer. We went all over town and saw all the fun, unique, historic sights. Great food. Even greater company. Just one word for the day: magic. Oh, and the Duggars.

photo courtesy of my friend, candice's iPhone
We took Candice and Reid to see the state house and happened upon the remnants of the Rick Santorum rally. A midst dodging the crazies while walking around the grounds, we found ourselves at the Confederate flag. That's when we saw Jim Bob and Michelle. What the random? Naturally, we had to go say hello and take a picture. And I have to say that they are just as nice and sweet 
in person as they seem on the show. Really. 

The day ended with Cheerwine floats.

Like I said. Magic.

3 comments:

  1. What a random - but totally awesome - sighting! Too neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerwine floats! Yum! Of course, that's what I take away from this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.