kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

21.11.11

summer? fall? summer.


             ruffly wedge slingback shoes              +        me and baby brother in the background

he's actually almost fifteen. and taller than me.

today was a dress and sandals kind of day. roll the windows down and turn the music up kind of day. balmy. lovely. it is 6:30 in the evening and still 77 degrees outside. it's going to be 80 tomorrow. i'm tempted to call in sick and head to the coast armed with books and a blanket to sit on. rest assured, if this weather keeps up, i'll be going. to the majority of the united states: enjoy your white, fluffy snow. i'll be sitting in the sand. "only worry in the world: is the tide gonna reach my chair?"
quote from 'knee deep'

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm! A day on the beach with a book sounds amazing! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your glasses. I am jealous of the weather over there! It's a sweatshirt weather kind of day here in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm weather all around! I went out earlier bundled up in a scarf and jacket, and it was 70 degrees and humid! Ack! I know you Southerners love that warm weather, but I like it collddddd. I hope you make it to the beach though - that sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pics. I can't believe how tall G is. And that voice. It's a little freaky. It's like there's an adult in the room. I kept looking around to see who it was. Oh. It's G.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.