kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

31.7.11

just two words for you: pure magic

As I walked to my seat tonight, each venue worker held a sign that read: "Photography and video recording is not permitted during concerts." Naturally, I ignored every one of them.


amazing. gorgeous. funny. beautiful. talented. phenomenal. there aren't enough words to describe the levels of awesomeness that she reached in tonight's performance. i can't even. she was adorable. i love her. the end. just to give you an idea of what i'm talking about, here are a few of the songs she sang: "don't rain on my parade," "love for sale," "funny girl," "defying gravity".
you get the picture.

she was all kinds of amazing and enchanting. absolutely breathtaking.
also loved that she performed barefoot. love love love.
and now i'm done.

2 comments:

  1. God she is just as stunning as I remember! And I adore that yellow dress. Glad you had an amazing time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her voice is amazing. Must. find. where. she. is. performing. I'm glad you had a great time. Then again, how could you not?

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.