kis•met \ˈkiz-ˌmet, -mət\ - noun; often capitalized

1. fate.

19.4.11

finals, finals, finals.

i guess finals week can't go by without at least one major scare. i think it's a rule. my school uses blackboard. if you don't know what it is, it's basically a website for the school that has your class information where you can take online quizzes, turn in assignments, etc (if the professor chooses to have you turn in things that way). well, for my religion class this semester. everything we did was on blackboard. every.single.thing. we didn't turn a single thing in during class. so, naturally, our class blackboard page decided to randomly shut itself down during finals week. i was okay with that for a second, until i panicked and thought "ohmygosh.what.happened.to.all.the.grades?" i frantically emailed my professor today asking what happened to all of the grades, and if he has them recorded somewhere else. i want credit for all of the good grades i got on the quizzes and projects i worked hard on and turned in. my professor emailed me back, and said that they're working on getting the site restored right now, and my grade won't suffer even if things were lost because of the website. that made me feel better. i was really concerned there for a minute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. PANIC CITY! There are some real downsides to this whole everything on computer thing.

    ReplyDelete

♔ huzzah.